- About Tisseront Orthodontics
- Acceledent Cost and Benefits
- Ceramic Braces
- Common Orthodontic Problems
- Cost of Invisalign
- COVID-19 Update from Dr. Tisseront
- Doctor’s Referral
- Emergency Care
- Figure Sculpture
- Financial Information
- Great Falls Orthodontics
- Herndon Orthodontics
- How Much Do Braces Cost?
- Incognito Braces
- Informational Video Library
- Invisalign Teen™
- Life with Braces
- Lingual Braces – Harmony & Incognito
- Meet Dr. Stephan Tisseront
- Meet the Team
- Metal Braces
- Office Tour
- Office Visits
- One Doctor. One Location. One Great Team.
- Orthodontic FAQ
- Orthodontic Treatments Compared
- Orthodontics For Adults
- Orthodontics Near Me
- Orthodontist Ashburn VA
- Our Blog
- Our Facebook
- Our Office on Instagram
- Patient Forms
- Patient Rewards Hub
- Pediatric Orthodontist: Braces for Children
- Refer a Friend
- Related Links
- Reston Office
- Review Us
- Sample Page
- Schedule your Complimentary Consultation
- Smile Gallery
- Surgical Treatments
- Thank You
- Thank You
- Trios Intraoral Scanner
- Two-Phase Treatment
- Types of Braces
- Vienna Orthodontist
- WEB SITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
- Your Invisalign Orthodontist In Reston VA
- Which Type of Braces Are Best? (The Different types Explained)
- How Do Braces Change Patients’ Diets?
- Straightening Your Teeth with Invisalign
- Dr. Tisseront Named One of Virginia’s topDentists!
- Staying Safe and Healthy with Clear Aligners During Covid-19
- Metal Braces and Why They Are Recommended for You
- What Are Ceramic Braces?
- Visiting the Orthodontist Post-Shutdown
- Don’t Put It Off! Why Early Treatment Matters
- Staying Active With Braces
- What Is It Like to Visit an Orthodontist as an Adult?
- New Year, New You with Braces!
- How Dr. Tisseront Made Ali Krieger Smile
- Hello world!
- Lingual Braces Vs Traditional Braces (2023 Guide)
- Braces For Sleep Apnea – Can Braces Help Cure?
- What Are Lingual Braces? (A Complete Guide)
- Can You Chew Gum With Braces Or Invisalign?
- Dry Mouth With Braces – Why and Solutions
- How to Whiten Teeth With Braces?
- Can You Get Braces With a Crown?
- Can I Wear Braces If I’m Pregnant? (FAQ’s)
- White Spots on Teeth With Braces (THE ANSWERS)
- How Do Braces Work?
- Veneers vs Braces
- Can You Get Braces With Fillings?
- How To Brush Teeth With Braces (7 Tips)
- Side Effects of Braces
- Is It Normal For Teeth to Get Worse With Braces?
- How Much do Braces Cost in 2022?
- The Different Parts of Braces and What They Do
- What Are Braces Power Chains?
- Best Braces for Adults
- The Best Toothpaste for Braces
- A Pre-Appointment Checklist for Orthodontist Appointments
- Am I Too Old For Braces?
- Broken Braces Wire – What Do I Do?
- Types of Lingual Braces
- The Advantages of Two-Phase Treatment Plans
- What is the Process of Getting Braces Put On?
- Stay At Home Care for Braces
- The Importance of Wearing a Retainer (after Treatment)
- What Guidelines Help Children? (Remain Cavity-free)
- Early Orthodontic Assessment and Treatment (Benefits)
- The Invisible Braces Race (THE CHOICES LIST)
- What Your Child Should Expect (Before and After Braces)
- Do I Need Braces Quiz (8 ANSWERS HERE)
- Three Reasons You Haven’t Gotten Your Braces Off
- Why does the orthodontist recommend removing teeth?
- I Want a Perfect Smile When My Braces Come Off!
- When Do I Get My Braces Off?
- All About Braces: 6 Questions You May Have When Thinking About Getting Braces
- How Can Widely Spaced Teeth Impact Your Overall Health
- What Causes Abnormal Jaw Pains and How to Treat It
- Why do I need [teeth removed] for my braces?
- How To Care For Your Braces
- Are Orthodontic Exams Ok For When You Are Pregnant?
- Does Wearing Braces Affect Lactating [Mothers]?
- Is It Safe To Undergo Orthodontic Treatments During Pregnancy?
- How to Care for Braces During [Pregnancy]
- How Often Should I [Brush My Teeth] With Braces?
- Is All Orthodontic Treatment The Same?
- Three Reasons Your Orthodontic [Braces] Are Still On
- Difference Between a Dentist And an Orthodontist
- Things To Do When Experiencing Mouth Ulcer While Wearing Braces
- Difference Between a Dentist And Orthodontist
- Should I Get Braces Before My Wedding?
- Teeth-friendly Fruits & Vegetables No. 3: Kiwi
- Teeth-friendly Fruits & Vegetables No. 2: Celery
- Good Things Happen When You Smile
- Why Is It Necessary to Visit Your Orthodontist Regularly?
- Don’t cry because it’s over; smile because it happened.
- The Importance of Wearing Retainers After Treatment
- Back to School with Braces
- A smile is the most beautiful curve on a woman’s body
- When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life you have a thousand reasons to smile.
- “Smile at strangers and you just might change a life.” -Steve Maraboli
- “Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love.” – Mother Teresa
- Orthodontic Celebrity Smiles: Serena Williams
- Orthodontic Celebrity Smiles: Nicolas Cage
- How To Maintain Your Braces
- Orthodontic Celebrity Smiles: Niall Horan
- Are there foods I can’t eat with braces?
- Are Braces Painful?
- Can I Consider Further Treatment If I’m Not Satisfied With My Smiles After Braces Are Off?
- Do I need braces?
- The Finance Side of Braces
- Most smiles are started by another smile!
- Orthodontic Celebrity Smiles: Catherine Zeta-Jones
- Orthodontic Celebrity smiles: Tom Cruise
- Orthodontic Celebrity Smiles: Zac Efron
- Orthodontic Celebrity smiles: Emma Watson
- Orthodontic Celebrity Smiles: David Beckham
- Words of Wisdom No.9: “Brush Your Teeth When You First Get Out of Bed and Before You Get Back In at Night“
- The Damon System Treatment Cost? (FACTS HERE)
- Announcing the Launching of the New Elite Lingual Orthodontic Study Club, Inc. Website
- Diabetes and Orthodontic Treatment
- Dental Insurance & Braces: Things You Should Know
- Why Does Sugar Hurt Your Teeth?
- Braces & Tooth Decay: How to Avoid It & How to Spot It
- How to Combat Dental Anxiety
- Don’t Trust Online Orthodontists
- What Is It Like to Visit an Orthodontist as an Adult?
- What Are The Signs (of a Good Orthodontist)
- Complete Guide to Oral Health (EPIC TRUTH)
- What Are Orthodontic Elastics? (Rubber Bands)
- What are Lingual Braces? (FACTS)
- I Don’t Have Any Dental Problem: Should I Still Visit and Orthodontist?
- Braces Before and After
- What is an [Orthodontist]?
- Benefits of Braces: It Goes Beyond a Beautiful Smile
- Foods to Avoid While Wearing Braces
- What Is a Palatal Expander and Why Is It Needed?
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Lingual Self-Ligating Braces
- Words of Wisdom No.10: “Conceal with Color“
- Why should I visit the dentist during my treatment?
- How To Clean Invisalign – Top Methods for Effectively Cleaning Your Aligners
- Invisalign Gum Recession: Preserving Your Gum Health
- Can You Get Invisalign With Cavities? (Clear Aligners With Tooth Decay)
- Teeth Shaving for Invisalign – Do You Need To?
- How Much Does Invisalign Express Cost for Only Upper Teeth?
- Does Invisalign Give You a Lisp?
- Cleaning Invisalign Retainers and Cases
- Invisalign Not Tracking? Try Our Tips!
- What Do I Do With My Old Invisalign Trays?
- Invisalign Cleaning Crystals – How to Use and What Are They?
- Can I Eat With My Invisalign In?
- Justin Bieber and Celebs Use Invisalign (READ WHY)
- How Can Invisalign (Straighten Adult’s Teeth?)
- Teenagers Love Invisalign (READ WHY HERE)
- Can You Maintain a Healthy Diet? (While Using Invisalign)
- Invisalign [How Does It Work?]
- What Are the Discomforts Associated with Invisalign?
- Invisalign treatment from start to finish
- How Do I Clean My [Invisalign]?
- Is It the Best Option for me to Replace Current Braces with [Invisalign]?
- How is [Invisalign] Different from Traditional Braces?
- Why Should I Feel [Confident About Invisalign]?
- Can you still maintain a healthy diet while using Invisalign?
- What Happens After Invisalign Treatment Is Completed?
- Why Do Teenagers Go for Invisalign?
- Teeth-friendly Fruits & Vegetables No. 4: Bananas
- Words of Wisdom No.8: “Practice Flossing with Your Eyes Shut“
- Dr. Tisseront to Be Named 2021 Top Dentist
- It’s Party Time!
- 12th Annual Halloween Candy Buy-Back Event
- Dr. Tisseront’s Patients’ve GOT TALENT Contest
- Dr. Tisseront’s 11th Annual Halloween Candy Buy-Back Event
- Pool Party T-shirt Contest
- 4th Annual Dr. Tisseront’s Patients’ve GOT TALENT Contest
- Help Spread the Word About Tisseront Orthodontics!
- How Do You Lose Baby Teeth?
- Crossbite Explained: Characteristics & Treatments
- Are Crooked Teeth Only an Aesthetic Problem?
- What Does an Ideal Bite Look Like? (5 SIMPLE ANSWERS)
- Avoid Teeth Removal for Braces (FACTS)
- Orthodontic Fact #10 The first ever certified orthodontist in the United States is Dr. Charles Tweed
- Orthodontic Fact #9 Irregularities of the teeth is one of the earliest writings about dental deformities, written by Hippocrates in 400 BC
- Orthodontic Fact #8 Statistically speaking, over 1 million Americans over the age of 18 consult orthodontic clinics to help align their teeth.
- Orthodontic Fact #7
- Orthodontic Fact #6
- Orthodontic Fact #5
- Orthodontic Fact #4
- Orthodontic Fact #2
- Orthodontic Fact #1 Almost 25% of patients that wore braces had to get them again after treatment because they failed to wear retainers as they were advised
- Why You Shouldn’t Pull Your Child’s Loose Tooth
- Bad Habits to Break Whether You Have Braces Or Not
- Fluoridation and the Effects (on my Child’s Mouth)
- What Kind of Training (Do Pediatric Orthodontists do?)
- What Happens if You Don’t Wear Your Retainer After Braces?
- Can Retainers Move Teeth Back?
- 5 Signs Your Retainer Needs A Replacement
- If you feel happy, Smile with all your heart. If you’re down, smile with all your might – Paul Ian Guillermo
- Smile more, help more, trust more, love more to live more. ― DebasishMridha
- It only takes a split second to smile and forget, yet to someone that needed it, it can last a lifetime. ― Steve Maraboli
- Smile in the mirror. Do that every morning and you’ll start to see a big difference in your life.” – Yoko Ono
- What Makes a Good Orthodontist?
- A Smile Is the Best Makeup Any Girl Can Wear
- Eat Better, Feel Better
- “I Have a Tickle in my Brain and it Keeps Making the Corners in my Mouth Point Towards the Heavens”
- “Days may smile and may not. But you can smile anytime, just smile.” ― Samar AlDhamadi
- Today, Give a Stranger One of Your Smiles, It Might Be the Only Sunshine He Sees All Day!
- The world always looks brighter from behind a smile
- Of all the things you wear, your expression is the most important
- You don’t have to brush your teeth, just the ones you want to keep!
- If you want to spoil the day of a grouch, give him a smile
- Is a smile a question or is it the answer?
- Life is Like a Mirror: We Get the Best Results When We Smile at It
Teeth Friendly Fruits & Vegetables
- 5 Great Snack Recipes for Kids with Braces
- Teeth-friendly Fruits & Vegetables No. 8: Pineapples
- Teeth-friendly Fruits & Vegetables No. 7: Watermelon
- Teeth-Friendly Fruits & Vegetables No. 1 Apples
Tooth brushing Mistakes
- Do You Need to Use Mouthwash?
- Tooth brushing Mistake No.10: “Not Changing the Toothbrush Often Enough”
- Tooth Brushing Mistake No. 9: Not Letting the Toothbrush Dry
- Tooth brushing Mistake No.8: “Not Following Up With a Rinse”
- Tooth brushing Mistake No.7: “Skipping Inner Tooth Surfaces”
- Tooth brushing Mistake No.6: “Starting in the Same Place Each Time”
- Tooth brushing Mistake No.5: “Not Brushing Correctly”
- Tooth Brushing Mistake No. 4: “Brushing Too Often or Too Hard”
- Tooth Brushing Mistake No. 3: Not Brushing Often Enough or Long Enough
- Toothbrushing Mistake No.2: “Not Picking the Right Bristles“
- Tooth brushing Mistake No.1: “Not Using the Right Toothbrush”
- Don’t Panic! How to Handle Orthodontic Emergencies
- Making Braces Fun: Ways to Help Your Child Feel Good About Their Braces
- Taking Care of Braces While On the Go
- Orthodontic Fact #11
Words of Wisdom
- What Counts as an Oral Health Emergency?
- Words of Wisdom No. 7 – Stay fresh
- Words of Wisdom No.6 – Brush your teeth with baking soda once a week
- Words of Wisdom No.5 – Gargle with apple cider vinegar
- Words of Wisdom No.4 – Eat cleansing foods
- Words of Wisdom No.3 – Clean your tongue
- Words of Wisdom No.2 – Chuck your toothbrush
- Words of Wisdom No.1 “Go On a White-Teeth Diet”