Last Updated on February 21, 2016 When you wear braces, it can be much more difficult to keep your teeth white. Whether you wear Invisalign or metal braces, they can make it more difficult to adequately brush your teeth. One of the best ways to prevent stains while wearing Invisalign or traditional braces is to…
Words of Wisdom
- Dr. Tisseront to Be Named 2021 Top Dentist
- Help! I Broke a Wire – What Do I Do?
- How Do Braces Change Patients’ Diets?
- Straightening Your Teeth with Invisalign
- Which Type of Braces is Best for Me?
- Dr. Tisseront Named One of Virginia’s topDentists!
- What Is It Like to Visit an Orthodontist as an Adult?
- The Advantages of Two-Phase Treatment Plans
- Staying Safe and Healthy with Clear Aligners During Covid-19
- Bad Habits to Break Whether You Have Braces Or Not