Some of the projects we support in our community:
Dental Health Education School Visits
- February is Dental Health Month! In support of our local community, Dr. Tisseront and his Team enjoy elementary school children to teach them the importance of great dental health! Freddy Flossasaurus is our mascot and is just as excited to educate your students as we are! If you would like to schedule a presentation for your K-2nd grade class, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org! We look forward to seeing you for an educational visit! Happy brushing!Check out all the fun pictures here.
Halloween Candy Buy-Back Event benefiting Children’s National and our Troops overseas
- Dr. Tisseront holds an Annual Halloween Candy Buy-Back Event to support Children’s National Medical Center in DC AND our Troops overseas! This event has become popular in the community as we all love to give back – Don’t know what to do with all that leftover Halloween Candy? Bring it to us and we’ll pay you per pound and match every dollar to give to Children’s. All candy collected is then shipped overseas to our Troops just in time for the Holidays. Over 1,000 pounds of candy is collected each year!
Oakton High School Mouthguard program
- Dr. Tisseront and his Team travel each year to Oakton High School for the annual Oakton High School Mouthguard program. This ensures that the Youth Athletes of Oakton Sports teams have custom-made mouth guards for the season!
Read Across America Day
- Dr. Tisseront was happy to help Armstrong Elementary celebrate National Read Across America Day in honor of Dr. Suess’s Birthday! National Dental Health Month and National Read Across America Day theme is, 2 x 2 + 20 = Good Oral Health and Literacy Habits! Children and their parents should brush for 2 minutes, 2 times a day plus read for 20 minutes each day. This way they have a daily total of 24 minutes that is focused on developing good oral health and reading skills!
Reston Association Lifeguards (we support 120+ lifeguards every summer by providing each lifeguard with a towel as a part of their uniform).
- Dr. Tisseront hosts a Patient Pool party annually for his patients, their families and friends! The pool party is filled with fun including boat relay races, snow cones, prizes and more! Dr. Tisseront’s pool party is an event his patients look forward to each year and we love having Reston Association lifeguards to help us out at the party each year!