When you think of handsome, attractive Hollywood leading men, Zaf Efron is likely to be at the top of the list. Although he has been working in the industry since 11 years old, it wasn’t until High School Musical came out that his star truly began to shine in Hollywood. This young actor has an incredible smile that wins over his fans, which is why it may surprise them to learn that he actually had a gap in his teeth at a young age.
How to get that handsome smile
So how did Zac Efron go from a silly gap-toothed smile to the handsome grin he has today? He relied on his orthodontist to correct his teeth via porcelain veneers. However, most of us aren’t celebrities who can’t get braces in fear of missing out on key roles. If you are like many people, you may be unhappy with your smile. Whether you have a gap in your teeth like Efron, have crooked, overlapping or missing teeth, you can have the smile of your dreams. However, you don’t want to visit your dentist to get this smile. An orthodontist is a dental specialist who can best determine how to correct your teeth in the shortest time possible.
While braces are the most common way to correct teeth for children under the age of 18, they are not always a great fit for working adults. That is why many orthodontists recommend the use of Invisalign, a revolutionary technology that relies on plastic molded trays to create perfectly straight teeth over time. So why would you choose Invisalign over braces? Here are a few reasons to consider:
1. Shorter correction time: most people will use the trays for six to eight months versus an average of 2 years with the alternative procedure.
2. Nearly invisible: While metal brackets are certainly very visible, this modern technology uses clear trays that are certainly less noticeable.
3. Eating: Most users report less issues with eating, as well as the minimal instances of food getting stuck.
Offering a Free Consultation
For expert treatment from a personable expert, visit Tisseront Orthodontics in Reston, Va., for a free consultation concerning your malocclusions. Our orthodontist is Dr. Stephan Tisseront who is able to examine and treat adults, teenagers and children. We provide an assortment of orthodontic treatments that include:
• Lingual braces from Incognito and Harmony
• Invisalign aligners designed for teenagers and adults
• Traditional metal and wire brackets
• Surgical treatments
11720 Plaza America Drive, Ste. 110 Reston VA 20190-4762
Orthodontic Celebrity Smiles: Zac Efron