Tisseront Orthodontics is excited to welcome back our patients to our office! In accordance with the CDC guidelines, we have implemented the following up-to-date protocols to ensure the safety of everyone at Tisseront Orthodontics.
- Partitions between patient chairs
- Lightened schedule to minimize traffic and maximize social distancing
- Continued medical grade cleaning services
To help us keep everyone healthy and well, we are asking our patients to do their part, too:
- Please fill out and submit this Supplemental Consent form before your scheduled appointment time. Without this form, we will not be able to see you for your appointment.
- Brushing stations are closed. Please be sure to brush your teeth prior to coming to the office.
- Upon arriving to the office, please remain in your car. Text us at (703) 773-1200 to let us know you have arrived. When we are ready to seat you, you will receive a call from the office asking you to come inside.
- To reduce person-to-person contact, we ask that only the person who has the appointment come in to the office.
- Please wear a mask or face covering to your appointment.
- Once at the office we will perform a wellness check-in; your temperature will be taken. If you have a fever of 100.0 or above we will have to reschedule your appointment.
- The reception area is closed; you will be taken straight back to the clinical area.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Dr. Stephan Tisseront